The MUST-3 reviews systematically and comprehensive all aspects of ultrasound of the knee, ankle and foot.
MUST-3 course is a two and a half day interactive course consisting of:
- 1 Keynote Lecture
- 9 Normal Anatomy, Pathology and Scanning Technique – incl. Live Demo
- 9 Hands-on workshops
Through the lectures and practical interactive sessions, participants will be able to:
- Review normal anatomy, variants and biomechanics of musculoskeletal structures and recognize related pathology as seen on ultrasound;
- Develop comprehensive skills for performing musculoskeletal ultrasound examinations of the knee, ankle and foot under expert guidance;
- Highlight pros & cons and potential pitfalls of ultrasound imaging in knee, ankle and foot
- Conduct confident advanced musculoskeletal ultrasound examinations
Lectures presented by Carlo Martinoli
Plenary sessions with frontal lectures are presented by prof. Carlo Martinoli.
These are set at a highly advanced level to give comprehensive, in-depth information on the musculoskeletal area that is pertinent to the program.
The hands-on sessions are tailored to meet the needs of beginner-level learners, as well as those at more advanced levels.
Advantages of MUST-3:
- Very advanced teaching of anatomy by Carlo Martinoli;
- Become familiar with Martinoli’s systematic approach of ultrasonography of knee, ankle and foot;
- Discover the benefits of the precise scanning techniques of joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves and surrounding soft tissues of the knee, ankle and foot;
- Get fascinated by Carlo Martinoli’s unparalleled pathology lectures;
- Improve your ultrasound skills during the workshops. Carlo and the instructors will assist you to put new knowledge into practical skills.
Accreditation for MUST-3 course: the distal lower extremity has been also requested at the NVBMR, KNGF. UEMS credits will be applied for medical specialists.
The MUST-3 course: knee to toes is aimed at:
- musculoskeletal radiologists
- orthopaedic surgeons
- physical medicine
- rehabilitation specialists
- sports physicians
- any other medical professionals with an interest in musculoskeletal ultrasound
- English is the official language.