The MUST-4 reviews systematically and comprehensive all aspects Upper and Lower Extremity Nerves.
MUST-4 course is a two and a half day interactive course consisting of:
- 8 Advanced lectures on Normal Anatomy, Scanning Technique – incl. Live Demo’s
- 8 Pathology Lectures
- 8 Hands-on workshops
Through the lectures and practical interactive sessions, participants will be able to:
- Review normal anatomy, variants and biomechanics of neuro-musculoskeletal structures and recognize related pathology as seen on ultrasound;
- Develop comprehensive skills for performing neuro-musculoskeletal ultrasound examinations of the Upper and Lower Extremity Nerves under expert guidance;
- Highlight pros & cons and potential pitfalls of ultrasound imaging the Upper and Lower Extremity Nerves;
- Conduct confident advanced neuro-musculoskeletal ultrasound examinations
Lectures presented by Carlo Martinoli
Plenary sessions with frontal lectures are presented by prof. Carlo Martinoli.
These are set at a highly advanced level to give comprehensive, in-depth information on the musculoskeletal area that is pertinent to the program.
The hands-on sessions are tailored to meet the needs of beginner-level learners, as well as those at more advanced levels.
Advantages of MUST-4:
- Very advanced teaching of anatomy by Carlo Martinoli;
- Become familiar with Martinoli’s systematic approach of ultrasonography of the Upper and Lower Extremity Nerves
- Discover the benefits of the precise scanning techniques of the Upper and Lower Extremity Nerves;
- Get fascinated by Carlo Martinoli’s unparalleled pathology lectures;
- Improve your ultrasound skills during the workshops. Carlo and the instructors will assist you to put new knowledge into practical skills.
Accreditation for MUST-4 course: the Upper and Lower Extremity Nerves.
More information soon
The MUST-4 course: the Upper and Lower Extremity Nerves is aimed at:
- musculoskeletal radiologists
- orthopaedic surgeons
- physical medicine
- rehabilitation specialists
- sports physicians
- any other medical professionals with an interest in musculoskeletal ultrasound
- English is the official language.