- Prof. Carlo Martinoli is co-author of “Ultrasound of the Musculoskeletal System”. Still the reference book on MSK-Ultrasound. Since the first publication in 2007 more than 7000 copies are sold. Originally written in English. Then translated in Korean, Turkish, Polish, Spanish and Chinese.
- Carlo Martinoli is assistant Professor of Radiology and Associate Professor of Radiology at the University of Genoa
- He has published over 200 scientific articles in international medical journals and has held over 1000 invited lectures at international courses or congresses
- He is current Chairman of the Educational Committee of the ESSR and member of the Educational Committee Board of the ESR” for Musculoskeletal Radiology
- In 2012 Carlo Martinoli has founded the International Society of Peripheral Neurophysiological Imaging (ISPNI), a multidisciplinary society that aims to forward global education and research in peripheral nerve imaging.
- Carlo Martinoli has developed the Haemophilia Early Arthopathy Detection with Ultrasound System (HEAD-US system). A point-of-care ultrasound system to screen synovial joints in haemophiliac patients. Currently the global standard to identify subclinical Haemophilia and to influence treatment options.
- He is current member of the Imaging Expert Working Group of the International Prophylaxis Study Group (IPSG) for Haemophilic Arthropathy.
Getting to Know Carlo Martinoli
Kitchen Table Talks